- Deeply moisturizes, protects and smooths hair with unique combination of natural oils, proteins and amino acids
- Stimulates, soothes, and heals scalp and hair follicles with green tea, sage and ivy extracts
- Anti-aging, as it helps protect hair from harmful UV rays, restoring healthy bounce and shine
- Hydrolyzed wheat, oats and quinoa proteins, silk amino acids, and hydrolyzed keratin strengthen hair shafts
- All ingredients meet art naturals' 100 percent natural standards, paraben free and cruelty free
That shiny, healthy hair you remember from not-so-long-ago can be yours again. Art natural’s argon oil hair mask restores bounce and shine, hydrates, protects color and helps reverse the effects of damaging UV rays with a deep-penetrating fusion of argon oil, green tea, sage and ivy extracts alongside proteins and amino acids. If you color, blow dry, swim in chlorinated pools or the ocean, or expose your hair to the sun-you need this mask argon oil has been proved to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It helps to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair. This “liquid gold” from morocco makes hair more manageable and adds a healthy, attractive shine to any style. Art naturals’ argon oil hair mask deeply conditions dry, limp and lifeless hair while it soothes and moisturizes your scalp. Part of its magic is in the other ingredients: Green tea extract, a concentrated form of green tea, is an antioxidant, fighting the free radicals that can damage hair follicles. It also helps to protect color. Sage extract improves circulation and stimulates your scalp, preventing hair loss and keeping your hair looking younger. Ivy extract has natural “flavonoids” that help protective hair, and its healing qualities can help to relieve the discomfort and irritation of psoriasis, dandruff, and eczema. Hair is made of a tough protein called keratin. That’s why art naturals’ argon oil hair mask also blends in hydrolyzed wheat, oat and quinoa proteins, silk amino acids, and hydrolyzed keratin to help strengthen hair shafts.