- Littles ones can pretend to mow the lawn like a grown up
- The Lawnmower Push & Pull toy is the recipient of the 2012 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum award and the Creative Child 2012 Preferred Choice Award
- Develops coordination, balance, and motor skills
- Recommended for ages 12 months and up
- Non-toxic finishes and child safe materials
A gentle push or pull is all it takes to get this lawnmower working. Tiny, brightly painted blocks clack to imitate an engine as this toy moves across the floor like a real lawnmower over grass. Encourages toddlers to get active and run around while developing coordination, balance, and motor skills. This colorful version of the classic push and pull toy will give hours of fun while providing a great form of exercise. Durable child-safe paint finish and solid wood construction are hallmarks of Hape toys. Made with wood from an FSC-managed forest, accented with water-based paint, and made to meet the strictest of safety standards. Hape’s toys stimulate children through every stage of development and help nurture and develop their natural abilities. All Hape products sold in North America meet or exceed all applicable safety standards. The Lawnmower Push and Pull is the proud recipient of the 2012 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Seal Award.