What are the best books for young black women? Books are not merely for the bookish alone. In fact, reading books can contribute to daily life too.
Young women, nowadays, are not the women that used to be 10 or 20 years ago. Before, novels and romance stories are the best buys for women. Now, for as young as 20, women are empowered and have become young leaders in their own respective fields. When it comes to recommended books for young black women, here are the top five:
5. The Power of Your Subconscious Mind. Written by Dr. Joseph Murphy, this book will help young women drive good energy into their subconscious thus changing how things work for them in their real and conscious world. This book combines spiritual wisdom and research to explain the concepts that lie behind the subconscious mind.
4. The Power of Being a Real Woman. This Jennifer Keitt book is perfect for any woman of all races. It is an empowering, encouraging, and motivating book that aims to give the perfect motivation in being a woman. The book will allow its readers to know their real self, make lasting relationships, and know the “Sheeba Dating Principle”.
3. Hope on a Tightrope. This book is written by Cornel West, a New York Times best-selling author. Cornel West has also written other best sellers such as Race Matters and Democracy Matters addressing certain delicate issues. Hope on a Tightrope, meanwhile, includes quotations, speech experts, photographs, and philosophy which will undeniably satisfy readers.
2. Think and Grow Rich. This Napoleon Hill classic includes the authors own experiences in learning the best lessons from the world’s richest persons which includes Jesse Jackson, Dr. Selma Burke, Oprah Winfrey, and many more.
1. The Little Black Book of Success: Laws of Leadership for Black Women. This engaging book by Elain Meryl Brown, Marsha Haygood, Rhonda Mclean, and Angela Burt-Murray is an all-time must have of every black woman. This book is an engaging “mentor in your pocket” to help you sort through things in life, make the appropriate decisions, acquire the perks of true leadership, and earn confidence, and courage to become a better you. This little book will help you win in life and take you to the top. This is the one of the best books for young black women.