A lovely foundation is a great start for flawless, amazing make-up. If you have mature skin and have big pores, there are certain things you should take into consideration before selecting your foundation.
1. Choose a foundation that contains antioxidants or SPF. These ingredients will help to protect your skin.
2. If you have age spots or skin discoloration, choose a foundation that will aid in hiding these flaws.
3. Ensure the foundation contains moisturizing formula.
4. Ensure the foundation is oil free and non-comedogenic. This will reduce the possibility of your pores becoming clogged.
5. Choose a matte finish foundation. This will reduce the visibility of large pores.
Here are the best three foundations for mature skin with large pores:
3. Mineral Photo Touch Foundation. For a flawless finish, this product only requires moderate coverage. It contains unique ingredients that minimize the appearance of pores and any skin imperfections that you have. You will look younger when you wear this foundation as it contains botanical extracts that softens lines and wrinkles.
Pros: It provides flawless coverage and makes skin look youthful.
Con: It’s hard to find the right shade to match your skin.
2. Olay CC Cream. This foundation is formulated with anti-aging ingredients. It provides a flawless finish and makes your skin glow. Olay CC Cream is oil free and is designed to reduce the visibility of pores and dryness. If you have age spots this foundation provides great coverage too.
Pros: It is dermatologically tested and has anti-aging formula.
Cons: If you use Olay CC Cream after applying a moisturizer, it won’t blend well. Furthermore, it already contains moisturizer, so you really don’t need to use a separate moisturizer.
1. Cover FX Skin Prep FX Nourishing Foundation Primer and Anti-Aging Serum. This foundation is formulated from unique ingredients designed to nourish your skin while offering a great coverage. It also contains anti-aging serum which hydrates your skin and reduces the appearance of aging and large pores.
Pros: It’s great for all skin types and extends the wear of your of your make-up.
Con: It’s not really a foundation, but when you apply it before using your foundation, it extends the wear.
If you have mature skin and large pores, finding a great foundation for aging skin is twice as hard. However, you can use the above listed foundation to get flawless coverage and simultaneously reduce the visibility of large pores. Choose any of the three if you want amazing results.