People who have thin lips need extra boost in getting noticeable pucker-perfect pair of lips. Check out these best lipstick.
If you don’t have that full Angelina Jolie pair of lips, don’t fret. Some women may go drastic and have their lips injected with silicone to pump it up a bit. However, if you’re the petite type, here are the top five lipsticks that will surely fit you. You don’t have to undergo any surgical intervention or procedure to get the full blossoming lips that you need. When it comes to tips in choosing the perfect lipstick for thin lips, here are the top five as well as the best lipstick for thin lips.
5. Sephora Lip Last. When it comes to choosing the perfect color for thin lips, you need to know what colors to choose and what to avoid. If you have extremely thin lips, never go for daring colors like dark red, dark purple, or brown. On the other hand, settle for light colors such as peach, pink, pale red and even light beige.
4. Urban Decay. The name might be disturbing but Urban Decay’s in Midnight Cowboy is the perfect product for you if you have thin lips. To create an illusion of full lips, use a lip pencil to draw the outline of your lips. Remember, don’t adhere to the outline of your lips – line it just outside the outline.
3. Yves Saint Lauren. Yves Saint Lauren in Shimmering Pink is the best for thin lips. Another way to pump up thin lips is to apply shimmering gloss on top of the base color. Gloss creates an illusion of fuller lips and it shines from whatever angle you’re in – giving you perfect shimmering full lips.
2. Lorac Performance Lipstick. This product in It Girl Coral gives you the perfect color for your thin lips. Beige and nude is perfect for thin lips – this way you don’t have to worry about pumping it up because it is inevitably hidden from scrutiny. Your beige color must be a few notches darker than your.
1. CoverGirl Continous Color Lipstick. This lipstick, in mauve color, breaks all the rules when it comes to pumping up thin lips. This lipstick allows you to experiment with your lips – with the use of makeup magic to control the fullness and even width of your lips. Moreover, this lipstick is powered up with vitamin A and E to nourish your lips. This, by far, is the best lipstick for thin lips.