Need a perfect coverage to hide wrinkles under and around your eyes? Check out these best primer that have really good quality.
What is the best under eye primer for wrinkles? A primer is one of the most important makeup tools you’ll ever need. A primer allows foundation to settle in and stay longer. It is a preparatory coat, usually a cream or lotion, to enhance coverage and lengthen the amount of time for cosmetics to stay. To date, there are four general kinds of primer: foundation, eyelid, lip, and mascara. Primers are usually infused with moisturizer, salicylic acid, fruit extracts, antioxidants and valuable vitamins. Active ingredients include cyclomethicone and dimethicone. Some primers may have added chemicals such as SPF and is available in two types of bases: water and silicone. Now, when you’re shopping for primers, what are the ways on how to choose the perfect under eye primer for wrinkles? Here’s the best under eye primer for wrinkles as well as the top four.
5. CoverGirl. This primer has a “three-minute facelift effect” with the potent Olay Regenerist Complex infused in each bottle of CoverGirl Primer. It not only conceals wrinkles and fine lines but it also helps reverse the signs of skin aging. It has an anti-aging complex that helps retain the skin’s elasticity and moisture.
4. Per-Fekt. This water-based primer is infused with vitamins, minerals, and alpha lipoic acid which repairs damaged skin and prevents the early signs of skin aging. It also has a potent gel formula that reduces pores, wrinkles, and enhances skin tone.
3. Maybelline. Maybelline has been one of the leading cosmetic manufacturers worldwide. Now, it has a makeup primer that aims to provide coverage and give radiance to the skin despite what brand of foundation or makeup you’ll be using.
2. Sue Devitt. This product is infused with valuable SPF 30 infused with a potent blue algae extract to prevent irritation, plus anti-aging ingredients to heighten the skin’s production of collagen. The product aims to giveskin a firmer and younger looking radiance that surpasses any other.
1. Smashbox. This product has been the leading cosmetic product with its Photo Finish that’s ophthalmologist-tested and dermatologist-approved. It is non-acnegenic with potent ingredients to erase pigmentations, improve skin tone, texture, fine lines, and wrinkles. This, by far, is the best under eye primer for wrinkles.