If you are a black man and looking for the best shaving razor, you are on the right page.
Razors would be one of the most important necessities a man can have. Moreover, unless you want to look like an unshaven one, you need the best razors.
First and foremost, clean and shaven are one of the standards when it comes to looking good and presentable. Moreover, one of the most important reminders for job seekers is to look as clean as possible when turning in for a job interview. What’s so important about being clean shaven? Unless you want to look like the biblical Moses in the olden times, you need to trim it – or better yet, shave it. Now, when it comes to black men, how tough are the hair strands? What is the best way for black men to shave? Check out these best five shaving razor for black men.
5. Gillette Fusion. Nowadays, Gillette is now becoming a well-accepted noun and verb in the dictionary than a proper noun by itself. The Fusion line by Gillette is one of the best-buys so far. It contains a disposable cartridge of razors. However, it doesn’t stop there. The line has three types: Fusion Power with an awesome vibrating handle powered by battery, Fusion Prolidge with micro comb property to reduce tension while shaving, and the manual old-school Fusion razor.
4. Merkur 180. Shaving is one of the daily regimens of men that require skill and careful handling. Thus, the razor must be well-fitted and shaped into a fashion that increases functionality. This razor has a long handle to give ease to those with huge hands. It also has disposable cartridge razors that’ll give you ease and comfort while shaving.
3. Edwin Jagger. When it comes to fine safety razors, this is the razor for you. Shaving requires hand dexterity, and along the process of mastering the art of shaving, you get cuts, nicks, and even extensive shaving wounds. However, for a smooth and safe shave, this product has a solid shape designed to make shaving a safe, smooth, and enjoyable regimen for you.
2. Gillette Turbo. Turbo it up with Gillette’s Mach 3 razor. It is a sensitive model that vibrates for ease of use. Moreover, it has three individual blades to give you a super close and clean shave.
1. Panasonic Multiflex. This shaving partner is king among any other razors in the planet. It has 30 degree nano blades to give you a super close shave with a linear motor drive and a multiflex head to pivot your way into hard-to-reach areas. It is the ideal shaver that requires minimal touch ups within the day. This is, so far, the best shaving razor for black men.