If you have melasma, it is very important to use a good facial sunscreen or sunblock that will effectively protect your skin from the dangerous UVA and UVB rays of the sun. To prevent aggravation and skin cancer, wearing a high-quality sunscreen is super vital.
Perhaps you already have a favorite sunblock, but make sure it does give you full protection not only against UVB rays, but also against UVA rays, which is also known as aging rays.
Here are 8 reasons why we believe that Andre Lorent Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen is the best facial sunscreen for melasma, hyperpigmentation, and other skin discolorations:
1. It has Sundrisol7(TM), a one-of-a-kind proprietary formula scientifically developed with very powerful anti-aging properties.
2. It is non-greasy or sticky unlike most sunscreens available in the market, but it is very moisturizing that gives a nice sheen on skin.
3. This amazing facial sunscreen is highly recommended by dermatologists because it has no harmful chemicals and unscented. Those who have sensitive skin can definitely use it without any issue.
4. Andre Lorent Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen is also non-comedogenic. It means that it less likely to clog pores, so if you have oily, acne-prone skin, this sunblock is one of the best skin care products to consider.
6. It performs well even in those places with very humid weather. Other sunblock do not.
7. It has seaweed and algae extracts that nourish skin and stimulate the cell renewal process.
8. Andre Lorent Daily Rehydrating Sunscreen simultaneously hydrates and protects skin from pollution and harmful rays of the sun, giving you younger-looking, healthy skin. It can be used all over your body, too.