Forehead wrinkles can also be a result of skin dehydration. Here are the best products to fight the early signs of skin aging.
In time, your skin loses collagen – an integral substance that helps with maintaining the skin’s elasticity. There are many ways, apart from aging, wherein the body can lose the needed collagen. If you expose your skin to too much sun, or to too much pollution, if you don’t eat a proper diet, if you don’t drink enough fluids, there’s greater chance for wrinkles to appear.
Here are the best products for forehead wrinkles:
5. Amino Acids. Amino acids have the combined formula of valine, tryptophan, keratin, and tetrapeptide which can help stimulate the production of collagen and bring back life to dull skin cells. Moreover, wrinkles can be a result of skin dehydration. Amino acids help lock moisture in to prevent further fluid loss – and remove wrinkles in the process.
4. Vitamin C. Vitamin C does not only stimulate the production of collagen, it also helps in exfoliation. Sometimes, wrinkles are a product of dulled skin cells or too much exposure to sunlight in a condition known as photo aging. When this happens, wrinkles occur in the most exposed part of your face to sunlight – your forehead. Vitamin C helps by removing dead skin cells and replacing it with new flawless white skin cells underneath the old skin.
3. Retinol. Retinol is one of the most effective products there is for wrinkles. Using the power of vitamin A, retinol can cause peeling, exfoliation, heightened cellular turnover, and protection for the skin. Although costly and may sometime require a few months before optimal results, retinol is one of the most effective products there is. Tretinoin is one of the most effective products of retinol.
2. Alpha Hydroxy Acid. When it comes to anti-aging products, this is one of the most efficient. AHA can help lessen the signs of skin aging, improve collagen formation, ease out skin roughness, and balance any pigmentation in the face.
1. Neuropeptide. Neuropeptide is king when it comes to easing out wrinkles as well as the signs of skin aging. One of the most perfect example of neuropeptide is Perricone MD Deep Wrinkle Serum which has the combined powers of neuropeptides, glycerine, glycolic acid, tetrapeptide, and many more to remove the ugly site of wrinkles on your face. This five-minute miracle worker works best when used twice daily. This is the best product for forehead wrinkles.