Have been searching for the best shampoo that really work for dry scalp? Check out these seven brands available on the market.
Nowadays, there are many brands of shampoo that claim to be the best in solving problems like dry scalp. Most of them are filled with chemicals but which one of them is natural.
To begin with, the scalp is a very sensitive part of the human body. It should be well-taken care of everyday because it serves as the first line of defense of our brain. If the scalp is left damaged, it can lead to hair fall and massive hair and problems. Having a dry scalp can be a serious problem if not addressed immediately. It can lead to one having visible dandruff flakes or even scalp allergy which can be intensely itchy. But how can we solve these problems? What are the best natural shampoo for dry scalp available in the market? To help you, check these out:
7. Clear– Clear anti-dandruff shampoo is one of the newest brands in the industry. Clear products are basically claiming to solve hair problems including having dry scalp and have natural ingredients in all of their products.
6. Head and Shoulders– This brand is the one that started using Aloe Vera in their products. As we know, Aloe Vera has unlimited effects in our body especially in our head. Head and Shoulders products are proven effective against dandruff and other related hair problems.
5. Guard- It basically guards our hair and scalp from bacteria. It has natural ingredients such as plants which are proven by Science to fight germs that cause the scalp to dry up.
4. Paul Mitchell– Tree oil is the main ingredient of all Paul Mitchell shampoos. And when we speak of tree oil, we know it’s natural and it’s also naturally effective.
3. Aveda– All products of Aveda are made of combined plants and flowers. These ingredients help maintained a moisturized scalp.
2. Nizoral– One of the longest living and most effective brands in the market. Even though some stores no longer have this, it’s one of the sought out brands due to all natural ingredients and massive capabilities against various problems in our hair and scalp.
1. NatruOil (Soap Nuts Natural Shampoo)– This is the best among all natural shampoos. NatruOil possesses all-organic compounds. This one doesn’t have Sulphate or Gluten in its ingredients. And, it’s effective against all hair and scalp problems.
Now that you know the best brands of natural shampoo for dry scalp, you just have to choose which one do you think will work for you. Always remember that not all shampoos are suitable to all types of hair and scalp.