- Versatile Beauty Oil - Jojoba can be used head-to-toe (literally) for hair, face, neck or décolleté - it's a total body beauty care. De-tangle knots, remove stubborn makeup, relieve itchy sunburn and more. Hexane-free and 100% pure!
- Cold-Pressed & Certified Organic - Our jojoba seeds are cold-pressed and never exposed to high heat, locking in nutrients like iodine, vitamin E, B vitamins and essential fatty acids. Manufactured in GMP certified facilities in the USA, our amber glass bottles further preserve jojoba oil's benefits.
- Long Lasting Nourishment - What makes jojoba oil so unique? Closely resembling human sebum, the oil naturally produced by skin, jojoba pairs as the ideal moisturizer for a variety of skin types and conditions- including sensitive skin types.
- Restores Weak, Brittle Ends - Revive dry, frizzy or damaged hair with jojoba oil. Combine jojoba oil with our organic coconut oil for a natural hair treatment that will leave your hair looking shinier and healthier than ever.
- Promotes Hair Growth - Apply to scalp to stimulate follicles as a natural hair growth treatment. Jojoba absorbs much like a wax, releasing essential fatty acids, esters and vitamins A and E!
Viva Naturals Organic Jojoba Oil deeply nourishes skin, protects against the signs of aging and conditions hair with no unwanted additives- the way any beauty oil should be! Create DIY skin and hair care recipes or use as an everyday moisturizer for its hydrating benefits.
All-Natural Skinfood – Golden jojoba is the ideal moisturizer for problematic skin, uneven skin tone, healthy aging- the list goes on. Jojoba oil mimics your body’s natural skin oil, sebum, by tricking the skin into stopping further production of sebum. Great for oily skin and enlarged pores!
Hair or Scalp Treatment – Hair growth products can be quite costly and full of synthetic ingredients. As more of a wax-like oil, jojoba oil is especially useful as a hair restorative 1-2 times weekly. Apply to scalp for growth and split ends for shine and lustre.
The Viva Naturals Difference
Viva Naturals Organic Jojoba Oil is cold-pressed from the seeds of the Simmondsia Chinensis shrub, avoiding heat and processing helps to yield extremely valuable oil. Unlike refined (clear) jojoba oil, our oil is golden, certified organic and hexane-free, retaining all its nutrients and beauty enhancing benefits.
Jojoba can be used head-to-toe (literally) for hair, face, neck or décolleté – it’s a total body beauty care!