- ONLY ONE INGREDIENT: 100% Pure Cold-Pressed USDA Certified Organic Moroccan Argan Oil with no fillers. Beware of other Argan oils that falsely claim to be certified organic. If their bottles do not display the "USDA Organic" symbol, they are not certified organic. Our Argan Oil is the finest available and we have the certifications to prove it.
- PREMIUM QUALITY: VoilaVe Organic Argan oil is produced using the highest standards in the industry, not only at our advanced FDA and USDA certified bottling facility here in the U.S., but also in Morocco, the only agricultural source of Argan oil in the world.
- MANY USES: Apply to face for deep moisturizing that provides a radiant and glamorous glow. Add to your favorite shampoo or apply to dry, damaged, or brittle hair for a shiny, lustrous, celebrity look. Use on entire body to condition, nourish and maintain healthy skin. Apply to brittle, yellow nails to soften, strengthen, and restore their youthful appearance. Promotes healthy beard growth, softens facial hair, and conditions beards.
- ORGANIC HYDRATION: Naturally rich in beneficial fatty acids, Vitamin E, and carotenes, our certified Organic Argan oil relieves severely dry skin and provides protection against cold winds, pollution, and cigarette smoke.
- HAPPINESS ASSURANCE: We back all of our products unconditionally, so there is absolutely no risk to you when you purchase VoilaVe. If you are not completely satisfied, simply contact us and we will refund your purchase, no questions asked.
Argan oil restores the luster of dry, damaged, or dull hair. Naturally rich in beneficial fatty acids, Vitamin E, and carotenes, it hydrates and softens skin safely and naturally.
Argan oil absorbs easily and is non-greasy and non-irritating. Simply smooth a few drops into your face and neck using gentle rubbing motions, as you would any face and body lotion.
Argan oil is proven to make hair softer, silkier and shinier. It is the ideal hair conditioner, and it can even help to treat split ends and tame frizzy hair.
Foot, Hand, and Nail Treatment
Argan oil’s softening properties are ideal for brittle nails, dry hands and cracked, hard skin on feet. Massaging a few drops of argan oil into cuticles, hands and feet before bed each night will work wonders by morning!