- 100% Pure & Organic, Made in the USA, Premium Quality Cosmetic Grade Triple Filtered Grade A pellets.
- Our Organic Beeswax White color is achieved using a high pressure filtering process.
- Organic beeswax pellets are very easy to use and melt - no large blocks of bees wax to cut.
- Great for DIY Projects like skin care products, lotions, candle making, furniture polish and so much more.
- Organic Beeswax contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing for your skin.
Organic white Beeswax Pellets by Mary Tylor Naturals 16 oz
Beeswax is produced naturally by honey worker bees in bee hives and is really good for the skin and the hair!
Benefits of Beeswax for the Skin:
Beeswax contains Vitamin A and provides long-term moisturizing, actually locking moisture into the skin
Benefits of Beeswax for your Hair:
Beeswax not only moisturizes and smoothes down hair, it also keeps moisture from getting out of the hair. Beeswax is also used to naturally stimulate hair growth.
Healing Properties of Beeswax for Skin & Allergies, Irritation:
Besides offering your skin a natural moisture and glow, the anti-allergenic and anti-inflammatory properties of bees wax can actually soothe easily irritated skin, making it one of the best skin care ingredients for those who suffer from allergies or other skin problems like rosacea or eczema.
HERE ARE THE SENSORY TESTS YOU SHOULD LOOK FOR IN ORGANIC BEESWAX:
Color: light yellow to strong yellow
Odor: heat wax, odor should be mild, sweet, pleasant and honey-like.
Chewing test: wax should not stick to teeth
Breakage test: upon breaking should have a fine-granular, blunt, not crystalline structure
Cutting test: wax should not stick to the knife
Splinters test: scratch wax with nail or knife. Splinters should have a spiral form
Kneading test: kneading for 10 minutes, wax should be plastic
Consistency: should not stick upon cutting
For External use only.
This product is not food grade.
Keep out of reach of children.